20070211

Sharing means Caring

Sneaking a bite when no one is lookingShoving food into Anni's mouth
Sharing the food with Anni


Having a sit down meal with Heidi



"Can I have one of those, please."




Today Rylie has learned a valuable lesson in life, SHARING!!. Although I am quite sure she doesn't really know what that means. But it's cute and nice to think about. While playing on the floor, Rylie noticed Heidi, our German Shepherd eating. Causally walks over, sits down beside her and starts nibbling on some Beneful. YUMMY!! As Heidi is a wonderful dog and wouldn't do anything to Rylie, I decided to just stand guard just in case waiting for Heidi to bare her teeth at any moment. But alas there were no teeth shown and they had a good ole time. After about 10 minutes of "helping" Heidi pick the dog food off the floor and place them back into the bowl, and sneaking a few bites here and there, Rylie walked over to my mom and gave her a couple pieces. Well finally I said Rylie give it to Anni, our Boxer. So Rylie walked over and shoved the piece of food into Anni's face and then into the mouth. *Nice going Rylie, it's so nice to share with our friends.* I have picked some of the better shots to share with you, as I have learned the life lesson myself. HAHA!! And it isn't everyday we get to share a meal with our best friends. Another of life's lessons.
Price of dog food: $20.99 Price of camera: $300 Getting to share a great meal with a best friend or 2: PRICELESS!!

No comments: