Saturday night we had company up until about a quarter til Midnight. A rare occurance happened around this time. Rylie woke up crying. I went to check on her. Gave her some love, told her the Easter Bunny wouldn't come unless she was in bed sleeping. I gave her some water and turned on the heater for a little bit and put her back to bed. A little after midnight I went and turned off the heater and she was still awake just laying there looking all cute and tired. I turned and walked out but not without blowing her a kiss and saying "I love you". Sunday morning she didn't wake until 9. The Easter bunny had come to the house. She got clothes, a pair of shoes, some crayons, candy, stuffed animals, a potty seat, a tea set from Aunt Kelly, Uncle Chad cousins Morgan and Brandon, and she got the movie Peter Pan (although I think the Easter Bunny brought the movie for mommy seein as how Rylie doesn't watch tv). I went into her room with the camera at the ready to take the first shot of the morning. "Gotcha" I say as a big smile spreads across her face. "Happy Easter" was next. We walked to the table where the stuff was laid out and the first thing she went for... not the candy, not the crayons, not the movie nope... the SHOES!! Just like her daddy. So that was the next shot. Runnin around with her night shirt on and shoes with no pants. "Let's try on this outfit that the Easter Bunny got you. Adorable. Little capri pants. HEHE!! The Easter Bunny sure knows how to pick em. Sunday was pretty calm as we didn't do much. Ate some candy and ate some ham dinner. Went to the grandparents for a little bit and came home. All in all a pretty quiet day. Not too mention it was cold out so there was no playin outside. Bed time was early that night as the nap was cut short and the night before wasn't very restful (for anybody). I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter holiday. Enjoy the pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment