20070728

Lizard friends
















What can be better to a kid than having their very own little "pet"? Hmmm.. I can think of plenty but for Rylie, it was the greatest. After waking up one morning, my friend Missy informed us that there was lizard in the sink, how it got there we didn't know. I told her I didn't see it but was very curious... I went on a search for a lizard in the sink. AWWW!!! OMG how cute was it. The cutest little fartin thing I have seen in a very long time (for a creature I mean). We held it and catured its precious little face on the camera and then set it free. Rylie was stand-offish at first as she always is but then dug right in to wanting to hold it and pick it up. It wasn't a very big one but nontheless it was her first lizard. AAAHHHHH!!! How cute. I love it. Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: