It's hard to believe that we are down another month. I don't think I remember time flying by like it has been since I had Rylie. November came, had our Thanksgiving holiday, Hunting Season started up, and November went. I have 18 days until John comes home and then it's off to our new place for however long. Thanksgiving, btw, was ok I didn't remember the camera so there was no pictures taken. Another holiday without John. But we made it through and are very excited to have him home for Christmas. There isn't much to write about. I just thought I would start off the first post in December with a little video taken of Rylie. Setting the scene... We had gotten out the Christmas tree and the decorations for it. After putting it up and decorating it (and going behind Rylie to redecorate) Rylie played with "Frosty the Snowman". She was dancing and dancing and dancing. It was funny. Until... yip.. until I got out the camera and she stopped. I had to make her dance. HEHE. It was still cute. December is going to prove a trying one again. Last year we moved in December too. This year I am looking forward to seeing my friend from High School. We haven't seen each other since Graduation (my way back in 1998- we're old farts). Her husband is in the US Air Force (currently deployed) and she gets to come home for the holiday. Anyway.. December.. what a marvelous month. Now it's rushing around for those last minute gifts, mailing off gifts so they'll make it to a place before Christmas, packing up all those gifts and clothes and everything else that was packed, and heading out of State. I guess that's about all I got to say for this post. So enjoy the video.
No comments:
Post a Comment