20080601

Deployment Ceremony 20080529


These next few pics above are of the Color Guard putting the Unit flag and colors away until they get to their final destination


General Lally giving his speech (above)


If you notice the smoke in the background is where the cannons were shot off no actual picture was taken because we were standing at the time

I am pretty sure they are covering the guidon (above)Color Guard

I think John is in this group (above)

The Color Guard
The band!!





These are the pictures of John's Deployment Ceremony. It was on May 29th, 2008. The pictures aren't very good because I wasn't in a good seating area and well we were just a bit far. But I got most of it. They are out of order. I always do that. So they are in order from taking last to first. OOPS!!! But you guys get the gist of it anyway.

















No comments: