20080301
Praise the LORD-for the small things
Have I mentioned to anyone that Rylie is now sleeping in her transitional toddler bed? Well we started her out in it pretty much after we moved into the hose. She did excellent from day one. Scared mommy though, I had to leave our door open and put gates up just in case she gets out. Well she didn't and we were very happy. I have always said that I will not ever have a kid sleep in my bed. That is why we buy houses with more rooms than one in them. HEHE!! Well that is my opionion so please nobody get offended by that comment. Anyway.. The other night Rylie got real sick. Throwing up really is all it was-every 15 minutes it seems. So we stayed up as long as we could before mommy and daddy decided let's just have her sleep in our bed "just in case". Well goodness gracious I could not even try to sleep. I had maybe an inch to myself while Rylie had the whole middle and what was left of my side and then John had all of his side. Nope ain't gonna happen. She was just a wigglin and wigglin.. nope can't do it. So finally I asked "Rylie do you want to go sleep in your bed? " PRAISE THE LORD.. she said "yea." YIPPIE for mommy. Well mommy ended up sleepin on her floor. Ok so I didn't get hardly any sleep. I think it was around 430 a.m. that we finally were able to sleep without throwing up. So I thank my lucky stars that Rylie wasn't too keen on the idea of sleepin in mommy and daddy's big bed. Although she did like the idea of me sleepin on the floor in her room but I havent since (man floors are so uncomfortable). Anyway like I said no offense to those who let their kids sleep in their beds or whatever. To each their own as they say. Love to all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment