Well yesterday we got some more snow. And it just kept on falling. YUCKIE!! I am sick of this wet, cold and all around yucky weather. We're expecting an accumulation of 10 to 14 inches. So today in order to try and lighten my mood I decided to take Rylie out and play in it. I brought the camera along thinking I would get some real good action photos but alas there were none. She cried as soon as we hit a deep spot. And didn't stop crying until I got her on the front porch. The snow is deep in some areas and hardly any in others. There was a time where I myself was knee deep in it so I guess I can't blame her for being not so happy. I got some good shots of the snow and a couple of how deep some spots were. It was coming up on my front and back door so when you open then all the snow falls in. I called John and told him he needed to come home and shovel the driveway. There is no way I can get the car out in that. I don't think he took me serious (he is unable to come home anyway he is training in Ft.Campbell).Anyway.. I sure hope the weather takes a turn for the better. Especially when the in-laws come and Sarah and Justin. You know we're going to want to get out and do stuff. That's about it. Enjoy the pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment