20070128

Bath Time!!

"Here you can have it"
"Wonder if I can eat this thing?"

Discovering Soap


Giving mommy a cute look



"This ain't so bad!"




For about 16 1/2 months, bath time for us was pure H***!! Rylie would scream her head off. She took showers with somebody but no baths. That's why whenever we had a good bath time I snapped pictures because it was so rare. Life is so much easier when kids enjoy bath time. Although she still screams her head off when she has accidents in the tub (if you know what I mean) and who wouldn't? Well last night was a good night. She even discoved a bar of soap. Had fun with it and yes even tasted it. Oh the bubbles how pretty and the faces how hilarious.. unfortunately I couldn't get the funny faces on camera. I was laughing too hard. But in the end, I now have a toddler at 18 mos old who likes the bath.

No comments: