Yesterday I went to sit with my niece and nephew after they got out of school until their dad got home. They wanted to play in the pool so they threw their suits on and went to play. I decided to see what Rylie's reaction would be so I put her suit on and had her go with Morgan. She wasn't interested at all in the pool. Didn't want to get in it at all. Didn't even want to get wet with the sprinkler. Little terd! We tried different things. Dunking her feet first,letting her go up the slide, holding her and slowly going down into the water and of course the sprinkler. Nothing she wasn't interested. She wanted to walk around in Brandon's flipflops. That was more fun to her apparently.Of course the water was a bit cold so I couldn't blame her. Enjoy the pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment