20070609

Corn on the Cob







Last evening we had Corn on the Cob. It was Rylie's first time and she kept calling it a "nanie" (banana). It was totally hilarious watching her try and figure out how to hold the thing and how to eat it at the same time. She got the hang of it and even found a new way to eat it.. she placed in on the table and held one end and ate it like that. I was unfortunately unable to capture that move. But it was funny. And pretty ingenious as well. I did however capture her holding it the "right" way and eating it. In the end she gave up and started picking the kernels off the cob. I decided to leave off the butter as I knew she would end up really messy just with the corn but all in all she wasn't to bad. Enjoy the pictures!!

No comments: