Yesterday was an interesting day. The most interesting part was of course Rylie. While sitting on the potty she was "singing" so I ran to get the camera. I snapped a pretty good picture of her smiling. But then when I went to get another one she changed her face.. HMMM... when did she learn to play that game? Funny as all get out though. Anyway so I took a few more pictures and she went from smiling to screwing up her face to smiling again. What a ham!!! Oh and the potty training.. there is no stopping this kid. Except for "number 2" she won't do on the potty. She has no pee accidents and really no "number 2" accidents either (she has went poopie 4 times and none since- and hasn't went in her panties either). So.. she's doing excellent. I think so anyway. Enjoy
No comments:
Post a Comment