20071005

Rylie's room

Like her mom and Sarah, she loves stuffed animals
Yes, she does sleep with these all in her bed

As you can tell, she loves "hokies"


Thanks for my books and Pooh chair



Picking up the "blos"




I thought I would take a few pics of Rylie's room for everyone. Why you ask??? Well this gives people an idea of what Rylie loves. It really isn't hard to tell. I also thought I would shoot a couple shots of Rylie picking up her blocks.. this only happens on occasion. And most importantly.. it is so wonderful to have family and friends who have kids. It's called hand-me-downs people. AHHH!! It's like Christmas in October at the Crooks' house. I went to my sister's house the other night and got a bunch of books and a pooh chair (thanks a bunch Brandon for the chair-hehe). I kept saying how expensive books were and well, that's what friends and family are for. HEHE!! I love it!!! Thanks for the books Kelly.

No comments: