20071007

New T-Shirt







Hey everybody.. I thought I would post these 3 pictures. While at the beach John and I stopped in at the Hooters to get some wings (for him not me) I was browsing through the shirts and stuff. Well I found me a Hooters tank and then we got Rylie one. Hey every kid needs a Hooters shirt.. Its too big but she'll grow into it (it's her sleeping shirt). We were trying to get her to say Hooters but all that came out is "hoodie". Ahh how cute and hilarious. See Rylie knows what an owl says and so that's how she says hoodie if you can picture it (drawn out o sound like an owl).I can see it now.. first day of school or even day care.. she has on a cute shirt that has something cute on it like cats or something and the teacher asks "what's on your shirt, Rylie"? Rylie's answer "hoodies". AHAHAHA!! Now that's funny. Anyway here's the pics.

No comments: