20071101

Another month gone

Well here it is November 1st. I can hardly believe it. Another month gone which brings us closer to John coming home, leaving Pennsylvania, closer to seeing Justin and Sarah in the summer and many many more awesome things. October has flown by as a lot of other months did for me. Since I havent been worrking, the days just run into each other and I find it hard keeping track of what day it is. Whether that is a good thing or bad thing I am not sure. October seemed a big month for us as Rylie has said her 1st sentences. Yes she did it finally. My little girl is growing up. One night while in the room with mom and dad she said "Pappy geyou, geyou Pappy." Which in translation Pappy close the door apparently. HEHE!!! I dunno. Spelling of course is always an ifie, I try to spell how she says but anyway geyou sounds like get out to us but apparently it isn't. She also said "pee poyie" which one can only know what that is (for those who can't think- pee potty). She knows her color yellow and purple.. all other colors are yellow. When asked how old she is she will tell you 2 and try to do the fingers (to no avail). Somethings she says we wonder how she can say that and not others... i.e. "nanie" is for Amanda and banana. Well if she can say nanie then why can't she say Anni (for our dog).. Anni is of course "hedie" (again the spelling). Yea we don't know why. Since Rylie was 8 months old she has had nothing to drink but water and milk.. no formula or bottle I mean. Well she has yet to say milk. HMM... I don't know. Naps (my worst fear) are dwindling down. Although she went from taking naps at noon to 1530 (330 for civilians) to taking them at 1300 (1 pm) to 330.That is ok. Still its good time. Well now a days we're lucky if she is sleeping by 1400 (2 pm). Well mean ol' mommy over here says oh no we don't do that, mommy needs rest time. So although she isn't sleeping she is still in her crib during what we have now called "quiet time". She is still content with it although she is louder than before. Oh well as long as I have an hour to get some things done or even to relax. Umm... oh yea.. another thing.. yea we had another Emergency room visit just a week ago. While visiting my nan (she isn't doing very well and had to go back to Pittsburgh) my cousin Amanda had her at her house. Well Rylie apparently was visitin Mike in their garage. Shera (their dog and I have no clue on the spelling of her name) apparently jumped up on her. We don't know what happened next. When getting ready to leave my nan's we saw the cut on the cheek. But we didn't see the marks above the cut. Oh well I said it happens. Well the cut was bleeding pretty bad so we cleaned it out 2 times and put ointment on it 2 times. The next morning she awoke with a huge swollen , red and purple cheek and had a 100.1 temp. So off to the ER for us. Now after having some antibiotics in her, it looks good. Still a cut and still a little hard under and around the cut. But it looks good. Sorry I won't post any pictures of it.. Well, I think that is about all that has happened in the month of October. Can't wait to get started with this month and get it finished (except for the eating part-mmm holiday food).

No comments: