20071101

Pumpkin Carving











On the 30th of October, Rylie and I decided to do a little pumpkin carving. Well It wasn't so easy for me so I enlisted some help from Pappy. HEHE! After I made the little face on the pumpkin with the sharpie, We proceeded to carve it. Hmm... what fun. It was just a little pumpkin so Rylie wasn't able to take the guts out by hand, she used a spoon. I think she enjoyed it although.. can you believe she didn't get any of it on her except when she picked up the seeds. HEHE!! I was going to dry the seeds out and have her try them but I decided not to. Anyway Pappy came outside to help us out some more. Later on we were able to put a tealight candle inside. WOW!! Her eyes were big. It was funny. She kept trying to play with it but we told her once its lite we don't touch it's hot. So that wasn't fun it brought on a fit. Anyway.. that was that. Enjoy the pics.

No comments: