20071109

First snow of the season

















Hello everybody. I just thought I would post these few pictures I took. Check out what I woke up to this morning. Yip, the 1st snow of the season. It's still fall but yet.. it's Pennsylvania weather for you. It wasn't much snow but it did snow all day and the ground was wet but if the ground was frozen it would have stuck to the road and caused some freezing and slipping and all them kind of problems associated with snow and vehicles. HEHE!! Tuesday of this week we had our 1st flurries of the season.. a few big flakes here and there. Not today... HEHE!! Oh well. Gotta love it. NOT!! I like snow but.. I like it on Christmas Eve and Christmas day and well that's it. Ok maybe I liked it more when I was younger and we had snow days and get out of school but well I don't get those anymore. I am sure my views will change once Rylie is older and on school while I am at work begging to have a day with her to myself. Anyway.. I got off track there for a second excuse me.. Enjoy the pictures

No comments: