I know it's late and I am almost positive everyone knows but.. It's a GIRL!! Yes we both knew from the time we found out we were pregnant. 2 ultrasounds confirmed it. Hey I still holding out for that little boy so maybe we'll have another one one day. I am happy with a girl but like I said holding out for a boy. After having a girl the first time around and having many problems with finding THE name I decided to get a jump on that as soon as I found out. Girls names are hard for me as I don't get into girlie names and some of them are a bit umm.. stereotypical. So we went with a male name that is becoming more and more popular as a feminine name. Well yet again a girl name we had to find and a girl name we couldn't decide on. Going through my usual names I had for Rylie and knowing John didn't like. We had one picked and then I said well I like this one. John is ehh not to big on it but.. oh well. We have the name. Yea the name is yet again a boy name but becoming popular with the girls. Plus I think it suits our family and goes nicely with Rylie. And HER name is... Haiden Dawn Jacobs
Stay tuned for more updates
1 comment:
HI, I just started reading your blog, and noticed you mentioned something about the time change, and that Iraq doesn't have a time change.
They do have a time change. When the war was first going on, and there was a time change, they mentioned that Iraq does, but just not at the same time.
Of course, that was several years ago, and I guess they could have done away with it, but just wanted to let you know.
Kathy in West Texas
Post a Comment