20080908
A little late...
Wow!! It sure as been a very long time since I posted anything. Guess I been a little busy. Ok here we are Sept 8,2008 and we are watching My Friends Tigger and Pooh. Oh yea Rylie likes tv now. AWESOME!! We have a year to go on this deployment. Oh brother! Oh yea.. I know everyone knows now but we are pregnant!! Yea as of today I am 22 weeks. Has been a very eventful, sickening, tiring and hurtful pregnancy (so far). I have been a walking pin cushion since we found out. Had a scare and had to travel up to Louisville for 2 (yes 2) Level 2 ultrasounds (ok in our language that is just an ultrasound with indepth measurements and done by a specialist). Thank goodness I dont have to go anymore. I dont want to see downtown Louisville for a long time. (i am not a city person). Anyway.. so now we are 22 weeks and the scare or I should say worry will not be confirmed or dismissed until the baby is delivered. Being high risk.. I am advised to not have the amnio done.. I wouldn't anyway. Work.. oh gosh where to start on that? Ehh nothing big just petty stuff that is below me. (high school garbage if ya get my drift). Rylie.. is absolutely positively her mom and dad's daughter. She has my anxiety problems and her dad's smarts. She is very much a 3 year old. Not 10 minute s go by (if we are at home or together) that she doesn't ask about her daddy. She "understands" that mommy is having another baby and the doctors think she took it pretty hard. For almost 3 weeks she was waking up in the wee small hours of the morning throwing up for hours. Going back to bed after those long and tiresome hours and waking up with diarrhea. So 1 ER visit at 2 something in the morning and 3 doc appointments later... we just hit the 3 week mark with no throwing up. Unfortunately my body has become accustomed to the waking up and being up as I am usually up now at those times for hours. DARN IT!! Oh well. The car.. well still dealing with them people. So 2 months and 2 car payments later.. They received the settlement check and now I have to deal with the GAP insurance part of it. When it rains it pours let me tell ya. Anyway that's bout all. I just thought I would get a little post on here as a sort of catch up. Oh and John is doing good, homesick and busy but good. Well more posts later hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment