20070630

Buggin Brandon!!











The other day I was taking some pictures of Rylie. I discovered that Rylie knows how to bug people. It never occured to me that she knew how, ok so I am a bit naive. The more I got to thinking about it, and yes of course snapping picture after picture, I know now that what she is really doing is playing and learning from the reactions she got from Brandon. When he said "ouch" or would laugh and smile and say "can someone get this kid off me", Rylie thought this was just the funniest thing. Reactions are what keep kids going whether bad or good. KIDS!! I know that Rylie was in fact bugging Brandon and yet I still did nothing about it. AHAHAH!!! I am such an evil aunt. But I told him after a while to do something. and that was when she fell off the chair.. OOOPS!! Hmmm... could this have been a lesson learned? I hardly doubt it. No one likes a kid that bugs but... that's what kids do best and its when the best pictures are taken. The world is a better place with kids and as long as they aint buggin me... IT'S ALL GOOD!!!! AHAHAHA!!! Enjoy the pictures of my lil bugger and the buggee.

No comments: