For my niece's 11th birthday she got a guinea pig. The newest addition to my sister's family to go along with their fish, their dog Kosmo (or as Rylie calls him "Momo") and their turtle Tommy. The guines pig was named Reese like the candy. What a cutie though. Rylie was calling him/her a "kica" kitty cat. Now she says "PePe" I guess that is guinea pig in Rylie tongue. HEHE!! I don't think since they got the lil rat that Morgan has strayed too far from it. It is cute and social and will talk to ya. Rylie is pretty gentle with him/her so this a good thing. In a recent accident.. I should mention that Tommy the Turtle has run away from home. I should take his name off this post but he was part of the family and we're holding out hope that he will turn up. Come home Tommy We miss you and love you very much!! If this doens't get to him in time rest in peace ol buddy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment