20070627

It's Raining, It's Pouring

Our feet (above)
Rylie's foot (above)















If you have children then you know the wonderful world of imagination is never far away. With Rylie, she isn't quite old enough to understand what that is but when she finds something interesting I let her go with it. Adults are far to busy with their lives to notice the small things and forget the power imagination has. I can't wait for this to begin in my house. Rylie is an amazingly funny kid but has a hard time playing by herself. Yesterday when it rained I took her and all the dogs outside to play. It was hot and muggy but it was still fun. Playing in the rain shouldn't be for just kids ( I of course was only in the rain before taking the pictures but I was in it). It didn't rain long but it was fun none the less. "Wawie" Rylie says. It's rainging I tell her and yes it is water. I wished it would have lasted longer some other time maybe. Enjoy!!

No comments: