As we all know, part of growing up is wearing "big" girl/boy clothes and shoes. Rylie is constantly wearing other people's shoes. While this is cute, the other day Rylie was in my closet deciding what to get in to. This in itself is not hard for her. When she came to me with a bathing suit wrapped around her arm and semi- over the head. HMM.. I wondered what she could possibly want. How dumb mommy... I want to wear them. So I dressed her in the bathing suit and she said "Mimi" so I took her to see "Mimi". (Mimi is grammy). After the reaction she got I think it peruaded her to try it again. Off came the suit and on came another. "Mimi" she replied and out the door we went. Another good reaction and yet another piece of clothing was put on. HMM... although the bathing suits were cute on her, I was quite partial to the jersey. You'll notice the name on the back of the shirt is J. Crooks, YIP thats me!! I played softball in highschool and recently found the shirt in my old dresser drawer along with the cleats. Memories.. I know one day with her arm and the way she throws the balls she will be a great softball player, maybe even a great pitcher and then a pro- softball player in the Olympics. Who know's. Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment