Well it's that time again.. time for new art work to be posted up for all to see. I was supposed to post this blog, oh I don't know maybe a week ago but... Anyway... while we were in Texas I kept sayin I should get a tattoo. It's been awhile since my last one (Nov. 2004) and I thought if I don't get one done now while I have a chance then I won't get another one. I had this idea of one for the longest time. So.. as this post will show I got it. Unfortunately it isn't all that centered like I wanted it to be but nontheless it is there. This makes my 3rd one now and I find them a bit addicting because after each of my tattoos (except my 2nd one which took too long and hurt like H*@&) I want another anyway so now I am thinking of my next one. HEHE!! John also received a new tattoo and that makes his 3rd one as well. He had gotten a picture from the internet of a shark and the Diver's flag (red with a white stripe) on his left leg. My tattoo is (supposed to be anyway) a wrap with words around my right ankle. The front reads "Army" the outside of it reads "Brat", the inside reads "Wife" and the back of it is the Texas Star (or Nautical star). It isn't centered very well but it's done and that's all I got to say. The pictures for the tattoos aren't very good but you'll get the gist. One day I plan to get the circle put around my star but that will come later on. HEHE!! Anyway enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment