Well it's about that time. We have started the dreaded potty training here. And well it keeps me busier than ever. Running to the bathroom every so often. I have been doing or i should say been try to do 20/5/10 method. Sometimes it works and other times... well you know sometimes there are other things going on in that time frame. But anywho back to the potty training subject. We started Monday and I think it's going well. As well as can be expected anyway. Rylie went to the potty once the first day and she stayed in "big girl undies" the whole day. Tuesday was better she went once on the potty then and we were out shopping so it was hard. Wednesay a lot better. She went potty 3 times. Yesterday... I think Wednesday was too good to be true. Though she stayed dry for almost all day she didnt always go in the potty (like she was holding it the whole day). I only had to change her undies 3 times yesterday. Today, wow a big step backwards.. She went in the potty once and I had to change her pants 6 times in an hour (NO JOKE). She did end up going right before lunch so I was happy. She has a little potty dance that she does after she goes in the potty. Very cute!! And of course after starting it the first day, I always have to join in on the dance. Oh well its fun. Anyway... I snapped some pictures of the BIG GIRL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment