20070804

Rub-a- Dub-Dub






















New bath toys for the tub!!Rubber duckie you're the one.. you make bathtime lots of fun.. rubber duckie I'm awfully fond of you... Splish splash I was takin a bath long about a Saturday night.. Anyway.. Rylie got a new bath toy for her birthday and man she enjoys it tremendously. It is a pirateship from the Backyardigans. It has Uniqua and Pablo with it and a cool treasure chest. Now ok, most kids LOVE to take baths and well everyone knows my stories about my child, well after 2 years of takin showers, I got used to it.. in and out. Well I decided to let her take a bath one evening. OH MAN!!! Water everywhere. Splishin and a splashin... well now I just didnt like that very much and kept tryin to get her to stop. Oh how she loved it, playin with the duckies, drinkin the water, her new pirateship... what more could a girl want? But I did good and she did good until... the dreaded water over the head. Man you woulda thought I was hurtin her seriously. But all in all it was a very good bath time. I of course had to take pictures so enjoy.

No comments: