Today was a fun day. My sister, niece and nephew, Rylie and I went to go feed the ducks in Roaring Springs. We didn't do much else except go to little shops. But it was a good day. Rylie enjoyed herself being able to run around and see duckies and fish and to get to feed them. As I am sure a lot of people have guessed, there weren't many duck ponds at Fort Irwin so this was her first time. We should have had a picnic. I think I took more pictures of the ducks than anything (only because the kids wouldn't cooperate and because there were some little baby ones). She got to feed the ducks bread and the fish they had a change thing to get some dog food for the fish. Although I think the fish were more into the bread and the ducks were more into the dog food. Anyway hope you enjoy the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment