I thought I would share these pictures with everyone. This evening we went to my nephew Brandon's 8th birthday party (his bday is 12th Aug). Well my uncle Wes' birthday is the 13th of August and I guess every year my sis gets him a cake or something for it. This year she bought him a 6 pack of cupcakes with smiley faces on em (yellow and black frosting). Well he was nice and shared one with Rylie. THANKS WES for the hilarious pictures!! Well you all get the picture now. I had to run and get my camera before anything happens. Such moments as this are too few and very precious there is no way I could keep them to myself. HEHE!! Mom said she looked like she was a "Steelers" (for those who don't know thats the Pittsburgh Steelers football team). HEHE!! Enjoy...
1 comment:
These pictures are so cute. Oh to be a kid again not worry you just smeared black icing all over your face. Hehe. She is just too cute.
Post a Comment