20070823

More about Potty Training

Today I thought to myself, hmm.. I have no pictures to post but so much to say. So why not just write a post without the usual pictures to follow. I am in the midst of the potty training war and to be quite honest, I don't feel that there as been too much fighting over it. The first week I must say she did good. The second week, well.. she did nothing, nothing at all. In fact the 2nd week was like starting all over again. But you know I didnt stop doing anything, I kept right on doing what I had done the first week. She had an occasional accident the second week but it was more like she was just holding it because she didn't feel like sitting on the potty and waiting. So she held it and held it and held it. Sometimes for hours. Then alas, Saturday evening rolled around and she did it!!! YEA FOR RYLIE!! We were so happy. Sunday was another good day. Well I am into the 3rd week of it and let me tell you... AWESOME!! She has went pretty much everytime I take her and occasionally she will grab herself and squirm or she will say "pee" and we go. And even though she may not go.. at least she is getting the concept. Monday I think she had one accident and then since then she hasn't had any (of course now that I say that...). Yesterday was a big day. I had just gotten done doing the dishes when my lil cheeks says "pee" so we ran to the potty and a minute later instead of peeing.. she pooped. HOORAY for RYLIE!!! Her first time in the potty. I was shocked and yet amazed at how far she has come in such a short time. Rylie was I think a little shocked but once she realized that is what she should do she said "Yea" and clapped her hands. We then cleaned up and went and did the very cool, very in, new trendy POTTY DANCE. And if you haven't heard of it well then I do believe that for once Saxton Pennsylvania is for once ahead of the trends. This will put Saxton on the map for sure. Anyway.. I thought I would share a little bit about Rylie's new skill that she is excelling at. Lil Miss Potty Pro over here. Ok well I guess that's it. I am sure I will have more to write in the future. Love ya'll.. hugs and kisses all around.

No comments: